Monday January 6, 2020.
What are your objectives for this year?
Post a few to inspire others and to support each other on our path to a better YOU!
Questions answered this week:
• What bounces would help with mild Parkinson diagnosis?
• Can you Jamba run without the bar?
• Tips for Seniors getting on and off safely
• Haglunds Deformity – What can help?
• Why people get dizzy, nauseous or uneasy feeling when first jumping?
• Is Cellercising beneficial after a total knee replacement & how long after surgery should I wait before starting up?
• If you are strong enough to keep proper form and keep knees from pronating, any harm in jumping on just one leg during parts of workout?
• I get knee pain when I do the Jamba run. Why? What can I do?
• If I don’t have a bar, what can I do?
• What specific exercises are good for poor circulation in hands? Also cold hands and cold feet?
• I badly sprained my ankle on November 15. So I need to rehab now that the swelling is almost gone. Still feeling pain and some throbbing when I’ve been on it for too long. Any thoughts?
• Will there be any muscle exercises available in the app?
• Will Cellercising help cholesterol/triglycerides?
• Dave Hall talked about health objectives and staying motivated.
Before beginning any exercise routine, you should consult with your Doctor. The Cellerciser helps expose weaknesses, so if you feel pain or discomfort while using the Cellerciser, consult with your Doctor. Your Doctor may also give Dave Hall a call for various Cellercise techniques that they may consider. You may also give Dave Hall a call and he can share with you techniques that you can consult with your Doctor on. The DVD, “Cellercise…the Ultimate Exercise!” personal trainer section may also be referenced by your Doctor. Dave Hall has 30 years experience working with doctors and health practitioners and is happy to consult with yours. We want you to have a growing and healthful experience.
#Cellerciser® #Cellercise® #MrRebounderApp #DavidHall