Belly fat is usually estimated by measuring the circumference around your waist. This can easily be done at home with a simple tape measure.Anything above 40 inches (102 cm) in men and 35 inches (88 cm) in women is known as abdominal obesity.
Dt. Shreya is a healthcare professional licensed to assess, diagnose & treat nutritional as well as medical conditions.
Academic Qualifications & Achievements
Dt. Shreya completed her Bachelor’s degree with an accredited nutritional curriculum from Home Science College, PU in the year 2005. Following this, she pursued her post-graduation in Food & Nutrition (Home Science College, 2007). During the same period, she also completed her diploma in Physiotherapy & Nutrition (Bhoj Open University) in 2006. She completed her internship at an approved healthcare facility (PGIMER, Chd).
Shreya has worked in various professional healthcare organizations such as Prime Heart & Vascular Institute (2009), UT Chd admin’s Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan Mid Day Meal (2007), Sangeeta Nursing Home (2008), Fortis Hospital as Clinical Nutritionist (2010), Satyam Hospital & Trauma Center (2006), Energy Healer (2008.
Dt. Shreya is a nationally acclaimed dietitian and is now the Director Dietitian Shreya’s Group including:
• 20 Clinics across India – These are present in metros including NCR- Delhi region, Gurugram, Mumbai. Also in Lucknow, Jalandhar, Patiala, Kharar, Karnal, Ambala and many more cities.
• DSA | Dietitian Shreya’s Academy: Dietitian Shreya’s Academy runs under her guidance to offer the best courses(3 months, 6 months) and internship of various durations to anyone desirous of getting an exclusive knowledge of Gastronomy and Clinic Management. These Gastronomy courses are highly versatile and everyone, right from stay-at-home family managers to medical practitioners required to guide their patients better on lifestyle can benefit from them.
• Heal Ayurveda Therapy: Dt. Shreya runs the Heal Ayurveda Clinic in Phase-9 Mohali providing 9 Panchakarma techniques- Nasya, Sneha Abhyangam, Potli karma, Potli Svedana, Shirodhara, Udhwarthanam, Greeva Vasti, Kati Vasti and Janu Vasti. You can get complete body rejuvenation and holistic health.
• Trim-N-Tight (Slimming Beauty & More) Clinic: These natural therapies are done using IR, RF or UV radiations to give immense and immediate benefits to those desirous of healthy weight loss and maintenance.
• Online Dietitian Services: Dt Shreya is also a reputable Online Dietitian serving worldwide clients
• Mobile Dietitian Programme: Alongside this, she has a great team of expert dietitians providing Mobile Dietitian services at patient’s doorstep help people who find it hard to visit the clinic due to impaired health or otherwise.
• NGO- Aaharika: Dt Shreya also takes care of her compassionate instincts. Shreya alongside her team runs and guides an NGO – Aaharika for taking care of anyone with special dietary requirements.
She’s also been a JUDGE at Khadi Miss INDIA beauty pageant. Contact us for diets for a healthy heart.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL ON 7307303835 OR WATCH DIETITIAN SHREYA YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
. Contact 7307303835📞
For more information… follow me on:
If you want to get daily updates of diet tips and recipes click on this link and subscribe us on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRP40I-Avt-flLYNt5hYlrA/videos
And you can also visit www.dietitianshreya.com
CALL US ON
EXPERTISE IN DIABETES AND WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND HORMONAL IMBALANCE.
• Post graduate diploma in Physiotherapy and nutrition.
• Post graduate diploma in nutrition and Dietetics. EX- FORTIS (Clinical Nutritionist) EX- Dietitian Mid Day Meal (U.T. Education Deptt.)
Best Dietitian in North Medico
Czar of North India Title Holder
Award Holder GLOBAL WOMEN LEADERSHIP
JUDGE at Khadi Miss INDIA beauty pageant
The Lifestyle Journalist Women Achievers Awards 2019