Brought to you by Zarzaur Law, P.A. – Today’s COVID-19 update with Joe Zarzaur and Dr. Evan Malone discuss antibodies, post COVID-19 Infection.
1. Joe’s post COVID-19 infection antibodies test results
2. What do the results mean?
Persistence of Antibody
3. How long are the antibodies effective and how long will Joe be immune from COVID-19 from entering his cells?
4. Can antibodies really help? When should testing occur?
5. Getting back to normal exercise routine is not the same and how COVID-19 is still effecting Joe.
6. Current percent of positivity rates
Escambia County Data 10/13/20
7. Remember – Stay masked and continue healthy habits
Got a question for Dr. Malone or Joe? Message us or email us at email@example.com
The Zarzaur Law firm remains fully operational and the staff is working hard on client’s behalf (safely and remotely). Attorneys will still be seeing clients either safely in office or via video conferencing.
Joe Zarzaur, a board certified civil trial lawyer and founder of Zarzaur Law, P.A., a Pensacola Personal Injury law firm, has created this video blog in an effort to educate the many citizens and visitors of Pensacola and Destin, Florida about their legal rights.
Joe Zarzaur knows the ins and outs of Florida law, and offers friendly-quality legal help whether you have experienced an auto accident/car wreck, have been a victim of medical malpractice or are in need of a personal injury attorney. Offices in Pensacola and Destin. Board certified in Florida and Alabama.
For more information, visit: https://www.zarzaurlaw.com
Zarzaur Law, PA
100 Palafox Place
Pensacola, FL 32502
Follow us on Twitter: @zarzaurlaw
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zarzaurlaw