Subscribe to the channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkW8bQp2N-eHs5q8rsSxvg?sub_Confirmation=1&sub_confirmation=1
8 World’s Best Detox Destinations
1. Chewton Glen Hotel – UK, Hampshire http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/chewtonglenhotel.en-gb.html?aid=911025
This glorious five-star country house hotel offers an award-winning restaurant, 130 acres of grounds to explore and a sumptuous spa. The spa features a steam room, hydrotherapy spa pool, aromatherapy saunas, and an extensive range of treatments and holistic therapies, all housed in the most elegant surroundings for a truly luxurious break.
2. Ananda in the Himalayas – Narendranagar, India http://www.booking.com/hotel/in/ananda-in-the-himalayas.en-gb.html?aid=911025
Nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas, overlooking the holy Ganges River, this serene resort set in beautiful scenery offers the perfect restful escape, offering a range of spa treatments and wellness programmes, including weight management, detox, ayurvedic rejuvenation and stress management.
3. Sha Wellness Clinic – Albir, Spain http://www.booking.com/hotel/es/sha-wellness-clinic.en-gb.html?aid=911025
The Sha Wellness Clinic is a luxurious spa complex that enjoys stunning panoramic views of the Costa Blanca coastline and countryside. Alongside stylish modern suites, each with a private terrace, the clinic boasts over 6,000 square meters of facilities. Each one is dedicated to improving health and well-being, with treatments including anti-aging, weight loss, beauty and detox. The restaurant offers health food and cookery classes, whilst water sports and horse riding are popular local activities.
4. Coworth Park – Ascot, UK http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/coworth-park.en-gb.html?aid=911025
Coworth Park is conveniently located a short drive from London and offers five-star accommodation in sumptuous surroundings. The stylish eco-spa spreads over two floors and offers a range of relaxing spa and beauty treatments, while the large indoor swimming pool features underwater music to help guests relax.
5. W Retreat – Koh Samui, Thailand http://www.booking.com/hotel/th/w-retreat-koh-samui.en-gb.html?aid=911025
This luxurious five-star retreat features its own sandy beachfront and offers private villas, each with a large deck and private pool. The spa offers a range of treatments, including essential oil massage treatments and herbal baths. Guests can also relax by the glorious infinity pool or raise their heart-rate by trying water sports on the beach.
6. Yoga Searcher – Bali, Indonesia http://www.booking.com/hotel/id/yoga-searcher-bali.en-gb.html?aid=911025
This tranquil resort is situated right off of Suluban Beach, offering an outdoor pool, sun terrace, and accommodation in charming private air-conditioned villas, which include a private balcony and seating area. Yoga courses are taken in the rustic open-sided studio and the on-site restaurant serves raw, vegan and vegetarian meals.
7. Navutu Dreams Resort & Wellness Retreat – Siem Reap, Cambodia http://www.booking.com/hotel/kh/navutu-dreams-resort.en-gb.html?aid=911025
This peaceful resort has three swimming pools, a spa, fitness center and restaurant. It is also only a short drive from the must-see mystical world heritage site of Angkor Wat. The elegant rooms all feature a private patio with views of the pool or beautiful gardens. Alongside detox and destress yoga classes, treatments are available including acupuncture. The restaurant offers a special wellness menu alongside local and international cuisine, and offers cookery classes for guests.
8. L’Horizon Resort & Spa – Palm Springs, USA http://www.booking.com/hotel/us/l-39-horizon-resort-amp-spa.en-gb.html?aid=911025
Pure relaxation awaits at the luxurious adults only L’Horizon Resort & Spa, offering a spa center, hot-tub and free use of bicycles. If travelers fancy a shopping spree the L’Horizon Resort & Spa is a short driving distance to the glamorous Saks Fifth Avenue and the Palm Springs Square Shopping Center.