I’m taking a big step outside my comfort zone and turning to journaling in 2021. I decided to put together and Health and Wellness Bullet journal and I am sharing the setup with you. While I do share some of my reasoning behind the different elements, you can check out my blog post below:
I have everything in place to make this successful, I thought I would just take it a step further and actually write down my thoughts and feelings. I hope you get some ideas for either a health and wellness journal for yourself, or for general bullet journal layouts.
Thank you for watching today!
– Scribbles That Matter Bullet Journal (affiliate link: https://bit.ly/32D1446 – code STMLOVE gets you 10% off your purchase)
– Generic brown paper bags
– Tombow Mono Drawing Pens
– Tombow Dual Brush Pens in N15 and N60
– NML Year at a Glance full page calendar (from my store)
– Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen
– Tim Holtz Idealogy Small Talk Stickers
– Stella & Rose 12×12 Designer Paper Pad (no longer available)
– White Grid Washi
– Ali Edwards Today Was (no longer available)
– Versafine Pigment Ink for Fine Details